To target our advertisements, we use « cookies », which are small files in an alphanumeric format that allow us to exchange a small amount of information with your computer or mobile phone.
These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of our sites and to improve their operation (for example, which pages are most frequently visited…).
These are cookies, which allow us to:
– To establish statistics on the performance of our campaigns.
– To measure the number of ads per user and their engagement.
– Customize the ads according to your interests.
Resonance undertakes not to collect any personally identifiable information without your consent. Resonance does not use external data if you have not given your consent.
– Not to target children under 13 years of age.
– Do not create sensitive segments (religion, political opinion, health data, etc.).
– Do not cross-reference data between our different clients.
If you no longer wish to receive targeted advertising, you can exercise your rights by contacting us at the following address: FILATURE LTD
1st Floor, 156 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, London SW74EF – England, United Kingdom.
Please note that this unsubscription is valid for Resonance ads only. Also note that if you are using a version of Safari higher than 11.2, this unsubscription is inoperative due to the tracking block set up by Apple.
Concerning your unsubscription on in-app targeted ads, we invite you to consult the following links:
To learn more about behavioral advertising and cookies, you can visit the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/